Gas appliance safety check (every 2 years)
Residential Tenancies Regulations 2021 requires gas safety checks to be performed on every rental property every 2 years.
This check has to be performed by a registered plumber with a Type A Gas Appliance Servicing endorsement on their plumbing license, which not all plumbers and gas fitters have and the safety check has to be recorded and forwarded to property managers and this gives property managers, tenants and landlords peace of mind to know the property is safe and compliant.
Gas safety check includes:
- Pressure test for leaks on the main gas fitting line.
- Servicing of all gas appliances.
- Carbon Monoxide test of all applicable appliances.
- Negative pressure test of all applicable appliances.
- Safety check report sent to property manager and also to owners, if requested.
- 12-month warranty on all of our work performed during the service and extended to 24 months if subscription taken out on Total Care Package.
- No call out fees during normal business hours during the warranty period.
- $345 + gst up to 3 appliances
- $75 + gst for each additional appliance
- $280 + gst for only one appliance